HR ENGLISH - VOCABULARY PRACTICE
Complete the following sentences with the right personality trait.
INDUSTRIOUS ABRASIVE SOCIABLE SENSITIVE
DECISIVE OBSTINATE CONFRONTATIONAL RELIABLE
- She's very ________ to the needs of others, and will always help people if they have problems.
- People complain that he's very ________, and is always starting arguments or making people angry.
- She isn't very good at making decisions. She's not very ________.
- He's extremely ________, and almost never takes others' advice.
- She's a very ________ worker, and really enjoys spending time with her colleagues both inside and
- outside the office.
- He has a very ________ manner when you speak to him, and as a result people don't go to him
- with their problems.
- He's very ________, and always works steadily and hard.
- If you ask her to do something, you know she will do it because she's so ________.
Sensitive, Confrontational, Decisive, Obstinate, Sociable, Abrasive, Industrious, Reliable