Complete the gaps with one of the following HR words.
- Some companies in Poland _______ virtually all of their HR processes while others select specific components such as payroll or recruitment.
- The practice of obtaining services from specialist bureaux or other companies, rather than employing full-time members of staff to provide them is called _______.
- The use of an organisation’s or a department’s own employees and resources to meet its need for specific services is called _______.
- Many companies regard their _______ HR services as a highly effective solution.
1. outsource 2. outsourcing 3. insourcing 4. outsourced