Choose the correct words from the box to complete these sentences. Each word comes after safety.
measures committee irregularities audit inspector offence
1. Behaviour at work which can cause a hazard is called is safety ________.
2. Actions to try to make sure something is safe at work are called safety ________.
3. An official who checks places of work and work methods to make sure they are safe is called a
4. A check of the workplace to see how safety regulations are being implemented is called a safety
5. A group of people set up to examine the health and safety policy of a particular company is called a safety ________.
6. When a place of work is not safe for its employees, customers and contractors (usually because the management has not made sure it is safe, or have not followed safety rules), we say that it has
1.offence 2. measures 3. inspector 4. audit 5. committee 6. irregularities