Complete the sentences with a suitable word or expression.
- Tuition ________, a contractual arrangement between employer and employee that outlines specific terms under which the employer may pay for the employee's continuing education, sometimes called tuition assistance.
- A car ________ means that an employee gets an extra payment to allow them to buy a car for their work.
- ________ are nice-to-have additions to an employee’s salary and benefits package such as hotel stays, free refreshments, leisure activities on work time (darts, golf), stationery.
- Employee __________ are optional, non-wage compensation provided to employees in addition to their normal wages or salaries such as group insurance (health, dental, life), daycare, flexible working hours, compressed work week, paid holidays.
- _________ means money, exclusive of wages, back pay (etc.) paid to an employee who has tenure and who is dismissed because of lack of work or other reasons beyond the employee's control.
5. severance pay