Let's deal with collocability of OCCUPATIONAL. Complete the sentences with a missing word.
- Occupational _________ is a method of helping people who have been injured or very ill to become healthy again by giving them special activities to do.
- For many years, a lot of experts in occupational _________ have puzzled over symptoms reported by office workers such as headache and fatigue.
- Occupational _________ refers to the public perception of your social standing based on your professional position.
- Physical or psychological disorder associated with a certain workplace and manifested in symptoms such as extreme anxiety, tension, cramps, headaches or digestion problems is called occupational _________.
- Occupational ________ is regarded as an ease with which workers can switch career fields to find gainful employment or meet labor needs.
- Occupational _________ is any disease contracted primarily as a result of an exposure to risk factors arising from work activity such as silicosis.
- Hearing loss is an occupational __________ of deep-water diving.