- Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Rodzaj pracy: inna
Our Client is a global leader in Oil&Gas industry - Maersk Drilling. Maersk owns 24 rigs across the globe. It’s a market leader in harsh environment and deepwater drilling, with one of the youngest and most advanced fleets in the industry. Maersk has just opened a new office in centre of Gdańsk.
Your next position
The Training Analyst is responsible for upholding training compliance, data quality and training analytics in
a timely manner and according to relevant procedures within SIRIUS and Training processes.
Further the Training Analyst is responsible for ensuring correct utilization of a Training Management
Service, (3rd party supplier) against Maersk Drilling qualification matrix, compliance level and budget. The
Training Analyst is also required to assist the Training Specialists in rig and training related activities /
Your day to day duties will include:
- Ensure compliance at all time for all Maersk Drilling Rigsv
- Monitor performance and delivery of a Training Management Service (TMS)
- SWAT team participation/support for start-ups and stacking’s projects.
- Take initiative and drive improvement of training related cost reductions
- Assist the business in rolling out new training world-wide.
- Monitor training compliance, through monthly reports, gap analysis and BI
- Governance of training data quality, used for reporting
- Support Audit requests and ensure data quality for audits
- Ad hoc training administrative tasks and GBS support.
- Ensure SAP updates are done as per processes and guidelines
- Support the training specialists in offshore/onshore training matters.
- Support development, optimizing and implementing new / current training processes, policies
- Assist the specialists with support and guidance to stakeholders in terms of HR and/or training
processes, including implementation and execution of company procedures, such as service
delivery models, SOPs etc.
- Ensure training governance is uphold
- Project Member of training specific projects.
What do you need to suceed?
- Formal education at bachelor level or equivalent within relevant field
- Minimum 1,5 years of relevant job experience (
- Knowledgeable within Oil & Gas offshore Training standards will be a nice to have
- Fluent in English, written and verbally
- Knowledge of any Scandinavian language will be an asset
- SAP HR experience would be an asset
- Detailed oriented and high ability to have several tasks open at same time
- International work experience i.e. cultural understanding
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be offered attractive salary, benefits package and flexible working hours. Maersk operates in a people-driven culture where the community and support between colleagues is found everywhere. If you’d like to enhance your knowledge, if you desire certification for specific skills, Maersk provides the tools and the support to help you grow with a global career.