Data publikacji ogłoszenia: 01.09.2020
Nr Referencyjny: Team Supervisor
- Miejsce pracy:
- Rodzaj pracy: inna
- Shift schedule planning;
- Manage workload distribution;
- Supporting the team;
- Compiling and monitoring statistics and KPI.
- Responsible for the daily direction of the team,
- Building clear rules of conduct;
- Identification of educational needs and organizing relevant training/coaching;
- Hiring: selecting, interviewing and responsible for successful onboarding of the new team members.
- 2+ years of leadership experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to work in a 3-shift system;
- Very good English;
- German is a plus;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Multi-tasking and time management skills;
- An interest in new technologies, open-mindedness.
- Contract of employment;
- Private Medical Care, Multisport Card;
- Free drinks and snacks incl. fruits and vegetables;
- Chill room;
- Flat hierarchies and plenty of room for your personal growth and professional development.