- Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Rodzaj pracy: inna
- Minimum 3 years Customer facing Role
- 2+ years experience with 2nd/3rd Line Lead technical support role involving trouble shooting and problem resolution of complex IT distributed systems
- Practical role in AMI or similar technology such as telecom or network management
- Basic experience in developing web services based applications
- C# knowledge
- Good SQL knowledge
- Fluent in English verbal/written
- Engineering Degree
- Practical AMI experience
- Strong second verbal Language
- Practical Networking experience
- Attractive salary
- Work in a dynamically developing company
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Provide point of contact for company's customers and partners with technical problems
- Take responsibility for the resolution of these technical problems, working with peers in the support team and other members of the technical organization, such as engineering, production, product management
- Use the company's ticket management system to progress issues, lodging details of all activities performed to create a detailed record of history for the technical problem
- Manage and the company's support team ticket queues and look to prepare weekly stats for direct line manger
- Support other support team members where your own knowledge and experience will help them resolve issues
- Build a trust-based relationship with customers and partners, by delivering on your commitments to the customer and partner, and keeping them up to date through regular and structured reporting on the issue
- Add value to any general information received by other technical specialists by adapting it to the specifics of the customer or partners problem, and demonstrating that you understand how general technical activities to diagnose, resolve and restore relates to their specific case
- Work with the sales account owner or partner manager to ensure that they are up to date with any support issues
- Contribute to a general knowledge base of common problems, their symptoms and resolutions
- Work within SIP SLA's
- Work with the pre-sales Technical Account Owner to ensure complete visibility of issues which may be impacting accounts from their perspective, and ensure they are aware of any issues that you are progressing
- Assist in other technical activities related to company's activities, such as supporting certification, training, sales, partner education, marketing events and providing marketing materials
- Develop software applications and tools/scripts based on requirements from customers, support and field engineers and professional services team.
- Help identify opportunities to up-sell services and software solutions which may be relevant to customers, based on their requests for support and tools.
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.