Data publikacji ogłoszenia: 10.06.2019
- Miejsce pracy: Kańczuga
- Rodzaj pracy: inna
- Preparing trainings plans and monitoring realization for polish entities and support of HR activity in Europe plants,
- Preparing and organizing development programs,
- On-boarding process,
- Internal communication,
- Employer Brandings activities – cooperation with local schools and universities, taking part in job fairs, internal events (family picnics, team-building events),
- Cooperation with external suppliers of HR services,
- Other HR activities or projects undertaken by the Department.
- Minimum degree: BS degree: preferred faculty: Human Resources or related field,
- Experience in international environment,
- Experience in similar position in HR department,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Ability to work in demanding, fast-paced environment in accordance to internal policy,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (functions, pivot table),
- Driving License cat. B,
- Good communication skills (ability to provide high communication standards between parties),
- Analytical and goal oriented,
- Experience with Workday is an advantage .
- Work in highly growing international company with high standards,
- Work in environment inspiring for continuous development,
- Chance to be a part of agile team of professionals,
- Attractive package supporting task fulfillment.