- Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Rodzaj pracy: inna
For our client, global company which is opening new Business Services Centre in Tricity we are searching for an HR Business Partner.
This role is about providing HR support for our client and ensuring customer-focused HR service delivery excellence across the entire employee lifecycle. More importantly you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring effective induction and on-boarding for new employees , as well as exit interviews
- Co-operating with recruitment team
- Career development tracking and annual reviews
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Developing, maintaining, and continuously improving core HR processes (designing and implementing Employee Climate Survey, engagement framework etc.)
- Supporting the implementation of HR policies and processes to ensure understanding within the organization
- Headcount reporting and attrition analysis.
In order to be successful in this position you need to possess at least 8 years of experience in working within Human Resources area and to have proven knowledge of core HR processes, practices and procedures in Poland as well as HR systems knowledge. We are looking to hire a people oriented person with strong customer and service delivery focus as well as ability to work with tact, diplomacy and a high level of confidentiality. Advanced level of English in both writing and speaking is essential too.
Do not hesitate to send your CV.