- Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Rodzaj pracy: inna
Do you like to build effective trusting relationships? Are you committed, business-oriented, a problem solver and facilitator, who wants to grow and develop whilst providing excellent HR support? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you at our Warsaw office. Our HR team works hard, but we have fun along the way, and we're passionate about recruiting, retaining and developing the best talent.
BuroHappold, an integrated engineering design consultancy, strives for progress and are committed to finding new and better ways to deliver elegant solutions for buildings and cities. We recognise that this can only happen if our people can keep up with, create and implement the latest developments in technology and ideas. Our global HR team focuses on recruiting, retaining and developing talent around the world, empowering our people to unlock their full potential and deliver creative, innovative solutions to our clients.
We are now looking for a Senior HR Consultant to join our Europe team on a permanent contract. Based in Warsaw, you will support our multi-disciplinary group of engineers on an operational level, support the implementation of regional HR strategies and working on some interesting projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and committed HR professional wanting to develop HR business partnering skills in a dynamic, creative environment.
What will you be doing?
- Drive client group relationships through continuous improvement and regular review of customer needs, thereby maintaining an effective balance between regional operational demands, local and global HR policy and practice.
- Identify, develop and secure agreement to appropriate HR policies and practices to support the implementation of the agreed HR strategy.
- In partnership with the Resourcing team, work with managers to ensure that recruitment activity is aligned with business strategy. Provide support in assessment interviewing and selection.
- Provide advice to managers on disciplinary matters to ensure that due process is followed and documented appropriately.
- Support the performance management framework through managers via the performance development review (My CPO) system and ensure completion within prescribed timeframes.
- Establish and operate succession planning processes and practices in line with Regional and Company policy.
- Ensure changes in personnel data or records are forwarded through to the HR Operations Team in a timely manner. Conduct regular audits of employee data and ensure data integrity.
- Liaise with HR Operations Team regarding the production of reports and statistics to present at Monthly Management Meetings.
- Ensure all promotions and change of roles are managed within the policy framework.
- Prepare monthly input to payroll and liaise with external payroll provider for timely processing.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified HR professional of at least 5 years’ experience, preferably in a Generalist / HR Business Partner role.
- Good understanding of local employment legislation.
- Experience of providing HR advisory, transactional and operational services to a senior team.
- Fluent in Polish, English and ideally German.
- First class communication skill - requires the ability to influence and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Previous experience of working for an international company is desirable.
What can we offer in return?
- A stimulating and challenging environment, with the opportunity to work as part of an international HR team in a modern work environment.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits as well as access to sport facilities.
- Regular employee events.