- Miejsce pracy: Poznań
- Rodzaj pracy: inna
- Experience on similar position (especially in the SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors area)
- Knowledge of and understanding of the integration between SAP and SuccessFactors
- PMP certification preferred with experience in Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate project goals and objectives, project status and deliverables with senior executives
- Fluent English
- Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus preferred
- Strength in working independently, self-conscientiously and accurately
- The ability to make timely decisions and troubleshoot
- Work well under pressure
- Attractive remuneration and a friendly atmosphere
- Job security and professional development
- Stimulating work in a dynamically growing international company
- Define and manage the deliverables of all teams to meet engagement objectives
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations.
- Manage risk, quality, timeline, and budget of the SuccessFactors, SAP on-premise and WFS work time management system implementation in Poland and other countries
- Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture.
- Manage program plan and roadmap for client.
- Plan and facilitate steering committee meetings.
- Estimate total effort for all the teams.
- Manage team onboarding, logistics issues, coordinate with stakeholders and act as a conduit between project team members, vendors and stakeholders.
- Liaise with application management and legacy IT support teams.
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.