- Miejsce pracy:
- Rodzaj pracy: inna
The aim of the position:The HR Business Partner supports the Business Leader in order to achieve the effective implementation of the business strategy. HRBP designs, implements and monitors a variety of human resource programs in support of a specific line of business, anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends in partnership with business management.
- Make quality of leadership a business priority by attracting and retaining leaders that inspire and engage high performance culture.
- Develop and maintain a strong trusted advisor relationship with the business. Work in partnership with the business to ensure that an environment of continued professional development is created and individual and team performance is managed effectively.
- Provide organization design and systems thinking to the development of an effective and efficient organization structure.
- Be responsible for managing multi-disciplinary projects, covering a number of areas, including recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, people management, employee relations and change management.
- Deliver workforce strategies that enhance optimum use of talents and that attract and retain high performers and critical skills.
- Assess organizational effectiveness and trends that could impact organization performance and deliver workforce models that enhance organizational capability and adaptability to changing conditions.
- Liaise with senior management to understand business requirements and tailor specific solutions.
- Manage effectively the reporting tools in order to get up to date information about personnel costs split into the correct costs centre.
- Support training process and verify people attend the courses they were invited to, in order to have efficiency in training costs and effectiveness in the training results.
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provides advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimize risk and financial exposure.
- Drive and support the development and delivery of cultural change plans and interventions.
- Check the evaluation process is realized as required by the scheduled master plan.
- Support the compensation process, verifying it is implemented according to plans.
- Forecast personnel needs and checks the recruiting process is aligned with the Business needs.
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field,
- Hands-on experience within similar role,
- Experience in international environment,
- Good understanding of local and international polices, law ,
- Ability to work in demanding, fast-paced environment in accordance to internal policy,
- Ability to set priorities and very good problem-solving skills,
- Developed communication skills (ability to provide high communication standards between parties),
- Previous experience in managing senior stakeholders,
- Fluency in English,
- Fluency in other European language (Russian, German) will be a plus,
- Analytical and goal oriented,
- Experience with Workday is an advantage,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (functions, pivot table).
Our Partner offers:
- Stable working conditions and full-time employment contract,
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international company,
- Cooperate with various teams of specialists from different countries,
- Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills),
- Working for the employer focused on individual development path of the employees and team-work.