- Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Rodzaj pracy: inna
- Detailed EDI/EAI/SOA experiences in common formats of data interchanges (EDIFACT, ANSI X.12, XML, SAP IDoc, RosettaNet, JSON, etc.)
- 2 years of experience in project management for EDI/EAI/SOA projects
- Fluent written and spoken Business English
- Practical skills in technical communication protocols and experiences in dealing with standard EDI/EAI integration platforms respectively converter software and ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
- Common technical understanding of programming languages, UNIX, Linux, etc.
- Willingness to work in a virtual team, strengths in self-motivation as well as self-organization
- Knowledge in the logistics industry is an advantage
- Attractive salary
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards and group insurance
- You will be responsible for realization of worldwide projects, beginning from analysis, IT relevant transformation of business cases (EDI/EAI/SOA) and description of implementation (conversion rules, conditions and logics) until the point of integration tests and go-live support.
- You will also link specific IT EDI tasks to logistics chain.
- You will take responsibility for project organization of EDI & SOA projects as well as for delivery in time, budget and quality.
- Analysis and support of the production environment, as well as continuous analysis and optimization of existing processes and services will also be part of your responsibilities.
- You will work in a virtual team and will collaborate in project discussions and exchange of knowledge and experiences in an international environment.
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.