HR ENGLISH - VOCABULARY PRACTICE
Please find below some synonyms for EXPIRY (noun). Complete the following sentences with a suitable word.
CLOSE EXTREME FINALE BUTT END TERMINUS TERMINATION CONCLUSION END
- The meeting has come to an _________.
- The audience started applauding the actors after the __________.
- The talks will reach __________ if both sides cannot reach an agreement.
- They shook their hands at the __________ of the meeting.
- And now, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the grand ________.
- The __________ of the lance broke off in the Russian’s hand.
- It was the ________ of the line between 1960-1975.
- This is the _________ of my patience – I want you to leave the room.
- butt end