HR ENGLISH - VOCABULARY PRACTICE
Fill in the gaps with the correct HR expression.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT vs CHANGE MANAGEMENT?
1. __________ is a complex process and requires serious attention as well as involvement from the management and people from all company levels, in order to achieve a meaningful or a progressive transformation across various levels.
2. __________ is a process by which managers and employees work together to plan, monitor and review an employee’s work objectives and overall contribution to the organization.
3. __________ began more than 60 years ago as a source of income justification and was used to determine an employee’s wage based on effectiveness.
4. In order to overcome employee resistance, you should ensure that your _________ team includes change champions who can help spread positive messages about the change, as well as take the temperature of employee reactions to the change.
5. __________ involves the way managers evaluate employees, how employees evaluate their managers and fellow employees, and how individual workers evaluate themselves.
6. __________ is a set of ideas, strategies, and skills that can be applied to engage change effectively.
Performance Management 2, 3, 5
Change Management 1, 4, 6