Complete these sentences with words within rewards and benefits area.
NET DEDUCTION DOUBLE DOCK DANGER OVERTIME GROSS INCREMENT
1. Money that is removed from our salaries to pay for tax and national insurance is called a ________.
2. ________ refers to the salaries employees receive before tax, insurance, etc have been removed.
3. ________ refers to the salaries after tax, insurance, etc have been removed.
4. An automatic and regular increase in your pay is called an ________.
5. Extra money paid to employees in dangerous jobs is called ________ money.
6. When we remove money from somebody's salary (eg.: penalty for the violation of safety rules), we say that we ________ their wages.
7. When we work for more than the normal working time, we say that we work ________.
8. Time for which work is paid at twice the normal rate (eg.: public holidays) is called ________ time.